We're Qualified to Repair Fire Sprinkler Breaks
Fire sprinkler breaks can cause thousands of dollars in damage in just a few short minutes.
While Service Master All Care Restoration can't undo the damage that quickly, we have the expertise and equipment to restore your property to its original condition within days of the mishap. We do our best to minimize disruption to your home or business.
Service Master All Care Restoration is a longtime northern California contractor that specializes in handling difficult, catastrophic cleanups. To prevent structural problems or health risks from developing, it's critically important in the hours following fire sprinkler breaks or other types of
Upon arrival, Service Master All Care Restoration crews take measures to remove standing water and completely remove moisture from the air. Our use of air drying and dehumidification technology greatly reduces the chances of dangerous mold growing in unseen corners.
Expert demolition, salvaging and rebuilding then follow. Within days, we've completed restoration on a project that takes weeks for conventional contractors.
If fire sprinkler breaks have caused extensive damage to your property, call 408-885-0280 and a Service Master All Care Restoration crew will be promptly dispatched.
For your convenience, we have operators standing by 24/7 to take your call. Our service area includes metropolitan San Jose, including the communities of Santa Clara, Mountain View, Campbell, Cupertino, Gilroy, Morgan Hill and Saratoga.
What to Do When the Fire Sprinkler Breaks
If you experience a fire sprinkler break, Service Master All Care Restoration recommends you take these steps before one of our crews arrive:
- If water is still being discharged when you discover the break, locate the main water line valve and turn it off.
- Don't use electronic equipment such as computers or televisions. Remember, modern appliances such as ovens or refrigerators also contain electronics.
- When removing items from standing water, be careful not to cause further damage. Fabrics should be hung to dry.
- If you wish to vacuum standing water, use a wet-dry vac. Household vacuums are for use on dry surfaces only.
- Stay out of rooms in which ceilings are sagging. Don't climb stairs that are obviously damaged.
Trust Service Master All Care Restoration to handle flooding or water damage caused by fire sprinkler breaks. Call 408-885-0280 for a quick response.